This rich, gooey, decadent dessert is perfect for those team dinners, late night BUNCO parties, and family get-togethers. I usually use a yellow cake mix but you can do so many variations just by changing the flavor of the cake mix.
- 1 box cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter, melted
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 16-ounce box powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
Every time I take this decadent dessert to an event, I have several requests for it again.